Posted on Feb 18th 2021
Does it feel like every slime recipe makes enough slime for a small, messy, child-sized army?!?! Try this slime in a bag alternative! Each bag contains just enough for one child to make and enjoy, with no extra headache for you. Grab all these materials and get to making slime!!!!!
What You Need:
- School Glue
- Liquid Starch
- Liquid Watercolor
- Measuring Cups
- Sandwich Bag
1. Find a slime friendly surface for this messy activity!
2. Let’s get started! Open your sandwich bag and pour in a ¼ cup of school glue.
3. Next, dump ¼ cup of liquid starch into the bag.
4. Finally, pick your favorite color watercolor and add a few drops into the bag of glue and liquid starch.
5. Seal the bag well! You don’t want any of this mixture getting out until you’re ready. Make sure to let out some of the air from the bag as you seal it so it doesn’t pop as you start to squish the slime together.
6. Let the fun begin! Squish the contents around in the bag until the ingredients have combined. This may take some time so be patient!
7. Once the slime appears to be combining but looks chunky, take the slime out of the bag and begin to hold it and squeeze it into a ball between your palms. Again, be patient! Letting the slime sit in the bag for a few minutes is another way to allow the slime to form. The slime will form, we promise!
8. Ta-Da!! You have made slime in a bag! Time to play and get messy. Remember to store the slime in an airtight container for maximum play time!
Making a Mess is the Best!
Kidcreate Studio is an art studio just for kids that offers children's art classes, camps and art-themed birthday parties for children ages 18 months through 12 years. Making a mess is the best at Kidcreate!
Make a Difference, While Making a Great Living!
Open a Kidcreate Studio and use the power of art to positively influence the lives of children.. . .
Try A Class For Free!
We are so confident you will love everything Kidcreate Studio has to offer your child, we invite you to come to the first class for FREE! Simply fill out our free class request form, and we will help you register for your child, completely complimentary!
Kidcreate Studio Newsletter
Classes, studio news, and special offers.