ART EDUCATION OUT OF THE STUDIO
We Bring the Mess to You
Let Kidcreate On-The-Go Studio help you add more art education into the lives of the kids in your organization. With our On-The-Go Studio, you can bring the great art curriculum and teachers from our studios directly to your kids.
Have questions about our mobile studio classes?
Fridge Worthy Masterpieces
Pick Your On-The-Go, Mobile Studio Project!
Select Your Location To Get Started!
- Dana Point Dana Point (Coming Soon!)
- Broomfield Broomfield (Coming Soon!)
- Miami (North Miami) Miami (North Miami) (Coming Soon!)
- Johns Creek Johns Creek (Coming Soon!)
- Chicago (Lakeview) Chicago (Lakeview) (Coming Soon!)
- Oak Park Oak Park (Coming Soon!)
- Bloomfield Bloomfield (Coming Soon!)
- Eden Prairie Eden Prairie (Coming Soon!)
- Woodbury Woodbury (Coming Soon!)
- Kansas City Kansas City (Coming Soon!)
- Fayetteville Fayetteville (Coming Soon!)
- Houston (Greater Heights) Houston (Greater Heights) (Coming Soon!)
- Mansfield Mansfield (Coming Soon!)
- San Antonio San Antonio (Coming Soon!)
- Alexandria Alexandria (Coming Soon!)
- Ashburn Ashburn (Coming Soon!)
- Fairfax Station Fairfax Station (Coming Soon!)
- Newport News Newport News (Coming Soon!)
Programs By Age Group
Kidcreate Studio's curriculum is tailored to match the developmental needs of children at different ages. We offer fast-moving classes for high energy toddlers, preschool classes that encourage their growing independence, and school-aged classes that encourage creativity.
Kiddoodlers 18 Months - 3 Years
Fast-moving and energetic. Perfect for toddlers.
Kidartists 3 - 6 Years
Fun and enriching. An introduction to basic principles.
Kidcreators 5 - 9 Years
Continued art exploration for elementary age students.
Kidmasters 9 - 12 Years
Advanced techniques and materials.
The Benefits Of Art
Art teaches math, science, history and creativity. That's why children who participate in the arts are more likely to excel at school and in life! Children benefit from creating art as it helps build confidence, problem-solving skills, and social skills. Studies show that art education has a measurable positive impact on academics.
Self Esteem Art Validates a Child's Self-Esteem
Studies show that creating art can validate the uniqueness of a child, giving rise to a sense of accomplishment and to feelings of self-worth.
Social Skills Art Promotes Social Growth
Artistic activities promote growth in positive social skills, including self-confidence, self-control, conflict resolution, collaboration, empathy and social tolerance.
Academic Performance Art Improves Performance
Visual arts have been shown to improve writing, reading skills, interpretation of text, reasoning about scientific images and reading "readiness"
Problem Solving Art Encourages Critical Thinking
Reasoning ability, intuition, perception, imagination, inventiveness, creativity, problem-solving skills and expression are among the thought processes associated with "The study of the arts."
Kidcreate Studio Newsletter
Classes, studio news, and special offers.